1952 Lancia Aurelia B21
Type: Aurelia B21
Mileage: 97,800 km
Price: On request
Mille Miglia Eligible: Yes
The Lancia Aurelia is produced by Italian manufacturer Lancia from 1950 until 1958. The classic Aurelia was the first car ever to employ a V6 engine.
The first Aurelia was introduced at the Turin Motor Show in 1950. The bodywork was partly made of aluminium with the windshield and rear window in curved glass.
In the Aurelia, the qualities of comfort, luxury and ride flexibility were favored. A year later, in the spring of 1951, an engine with a displacement of 2 liters arrived, mounted on the new B20 coupe and, as an alternative to the 1.8 liters, on the sedan that takes the name of B21. The Aurelia B21 obtained – in 1951 and early 1952 – remarkable sporting successes. The Aurelia B21 was a sober, elegant, almost luxurious car with notable performances.
The Schön family has long owned the 1952 Lancia Aurelia B21, chassis no. B21-3317. Mila Schön (born Nutrizio) moved to Milan in the second post-war period with her husband, Aurelio Schön, a racing driver at the 1953 to 1956 Mille Miglia and among the founders of the Sant’Ambroeus team. The 1952 Lancia Aurelia B21, chassis no. B21-3317 was the perfect classic car in line with the Schön family’s style. It is nowadays a perfect example of a preserved car, in excellent aesthetic and functioning conditions. It is still presented with a good coating, flat but complete chrome trims, worn but complete interiors and several period details, such as the Condor radio, the new front headlights and rear fog light. There is also a rare old sticker of the Club delle Mille Miglia. The car still has the original Italian black plates.
Italian registration and Italian license plates in order and updated. Tools available.